Ancient Egyptians kept their skin vibrant and flawless with Moringa Oil. This very old beauty secret is making a big comeback now. In fact according to dermatologists, facial oils may be the missing step in your clients beauty routine.
A face oil can benefit every skin type, even those with oily and blemish prone. It might feel counter intuitive to add more oil to your skin but it could be that your skin is dehydrated and overcompensating for the lack of moisture; treating it to a much needed drink can really help.
Facial oils are now made in cosmetically elegant, light formulations that are excellent for layering and everyday use. Just keep in mind that a small amount goes a long way and too much is never a good thing.
FREE RADICAL PROTECTION
Face oils are a very necessary fortress to help protect skin from the elements. Oils are lipophilic, they penetrate deep into the skin, trapping water and moisture into the skin and keeping toxins out. Oils help fortify and strengthen the skins natural barrier, which is especially helpful for city dwellers. People who live in cities need extra protection against pollutants and smog, which is a known source of unwanted wrinkles.
Too much unprotected uv light can cause free radical damage, resulting in wrinkles and sunspots. Some facial oils are packed with antioxidants which prevent further ageing.
Skins natural oil production decreases as we age, causing moisture barrier to break down. By maintaining and strengthening the moisture barrier with facial oils the moisture is locked in leaving the skin more hydrated and resilient.
Oil can help restore the skins moisture barrier and facilitates the absorption of active ingredients to aid in replenishment and protection reducing the signs of ageing
IMPROVED SKIN TOLLERANCE & BETTER ABSORPTION
If you apply an oil before an anti ageing cream the oil molecules trick the skin into letting in active ingredients. These precious active ingredients such as retinol, glycolic acid and vitamin c can permeate deeper into the skin and closer to the collagen producing fibroblasts, without irritation.
HIGHLY MOISTURISING & POWERFUL ANTIOXIDANT
The cold and central heating sucks moisture from the skin, Oils are an effective antioxidant to dry, flaky, rough skin and rosy cheeks. Oils can be more effective at moisturising than moisturising creams.
NEW Dr Schrammek - Vitalizing Oil Concentrate
Retail 10 ml & Salon 30 ml
Benefits & Effects
- Mature skin in need of regeneration
- Unique mixture of highly anti- oxidative oil
- Balances the loss of lipids & strengthens the skin barrier
- No occlusive effect & very light
- Free from mineral oil, silicones, PEG containing emulsifiers, colorants
- Argan oil: anti-oxidative, regenerating
- Apricot kernel oil: barrier-strengthening, anti-oxidative
- Olive oil: anti-oxidative, skin-strengthening
- Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil: regenerating, moisture-retaining, barrier strengthening
- Kalpariane : anti-oxidative, stimulating collagen and hyaluronic synthesis
- Macadamia nut oil: smoothing, regenerating
- Jojoba oil: moisture-binding
- Meadowfoam oil: moisture-retaining, greasing
- Vitamin E: anti-oxidative, smoothing
Apply to the face, neck and cleavage after cleansing. Then apply day or night cream or alternatively, mix 1-2 drops into your day or night cream